Sunday, June 15, 2008

whIch 0nE t0 ch00sE??

ahhh 2 items already in the shopping cart...
YESASIA!!
I haven't decided yet..
but yeah I want both....
ahhhh which one should I choose....

this???

ahhh this is the Prince in Prague photobook...
I've been dying to have this since like last year....

or this one??


their latest single...
actually not this one...
there's another one...

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan darou? (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)

yeah..this is the one I'm talking about...
even the cover is not out yet..
it's their summer single...
it won't be released til 16th July...
but yeah...I want that cause Jaejoong's voice...ahhh *speechless*

so both are already in my shopping cart...
still deciding when to purchase it...
the photobook is about $63 and the single is $22
ahhh yeah..the single is a lot cheaper...

hmmm I'll just think about it...
anyone willing to help??



1 comment:

farah, s. said...

I really3 luv the second one...
Jejung looks sooo lovable..
he3