Thursday, June 5, 2008

lame post~~

another boring night...
with nothing else better to do than rambling incoherent words..
ljflfndjfwdfwlkjsnifcjoij
well you got what I mean??

hmmmmm?????
naahh..I don't think so..

aahhh what to do..
I feel like eating something..


aahhh I don't think I can eat that..
so I went through people's blogs..
and tada..I went to my mentor's blog...
KAK MARD


hahahha she's the one holding boy with her eyes close...
hahahah why did I chose this pic??
sajer jek...huhuhu
*bows to mentor* kak mard, jangan mare~~
so to make the super duper long story short, she mentioned my name in her blog...
lalallala is this some kind of show-off thingy I'm trying to pull....
yeah...hahahah I just want to mention that..lol

so back to my boring night..
it's nearing winter *or is it winter already??*
it's cold and rains a lot...yeah imagine that...
maximum is 19 degrees during the day..
just one word...COLD!! tsumetai~~
yeah I'm sort of learning Japanese now..online..yay


is it that cold??
yeah nana..it is!!!

it's thursday so tomorrow is friday then saturday...
basically you guys should have known the 7 days right...
so tomorrow we plan to go to Homebush or Chatswood..
but the problem is I hurt my leg this morning...


hahaha don't worry it's not that bad..*pointing at the picture*
I can still walk and seriously, I don't need a wheelchair..
I slipped at the musolla and hurt 3 of my left fingers...
kak mard said...
"nie mesti sebab pkai sexy kat musolla ni...isy2 xelok..xberkat"
hahhaha I think so...
so I think I'm not going out tomorrow..
but if I'm too bored, I guess I'll go...

Jaejoong said...
"Bayah..hwaiting!! You can do it..you can go shopping with Syila and Anis. Just make sure you buy something for me!!"

hahaha yeah..sorry again for my over the top imagination..
so the highlight of this week is...
EDUC261 exam...NOPE!!


hahaha wrong answer..*snickers*

the answer is...
James Morrison Showcase..
it's this weekend and yeah we plan to go there...

hmmm not bad..such a nice plan..take me???

seriously if we did go there this weekend, this is the 1st time I ever go to a showcase or event like this..
since I didn't get the chance to go to DBSK's concert in KL last year..
*so sad..still am*
I'm really looking forward for the showcase..
I hope everything went well..
well I guess that's it...

PEACE!!!
roger and out...

p/s: Jaejoong's pics spam..heheheh I just can't resist it...lol

1 comment:

mardotti zaaba said...

ni btol2 syg aku ni.siap ad gambar lak. xtahan ko letak plak aku skali ngn laki2 kegilaan ko.ah sgguh bangga.tq2!