Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a dAy iN BayAh's prIvaTe liFe


hahahaah..
so what do I do the whole day...

1. Of course...woke up at around 10.00 am..
well that's considered as early *it's holiday ok*


so here's my nest!!!
waaa so comfortable maa...
I don't want to wake up actually..
but we had plan..*to go to Chatswood*
but there's been change of plan..so I stayed at home instead...
so...how did about the rest of my day??

2. Laundry time!!!


this is the laundry room...
hahhaha nobody was around...
so I took this picture..while waiting for the dryer...
I don't know why..but of all the time in this world..why do people do their laundry when I want to do mine.....
yeah...the was no dryer for me so I had to wait about 15 minutes...


loading the clothes....
hahha got nothing else to do..
*org xde..amik gambo la aper lagi..heheheh*
*hahah rosak sebenonye yg 2..seb baek pi sorg2..kalu x bengang..cepat2 eden kuar kan balik..pas2 wat muker selambe jek tunggu y laen..hahahhaha*

while waiting for the laundry...
I went back to my room and...

3. Rearranging the closet..


hehehhe it was a mess....
finally I found a time to arrange it..*hahaha I've been lazy lately*
hahahah..it looks tidier...lol!!
the three boxes *red, white & yellow*..I bought it at IKEA yesterday...

basically that was everything...
hahah pretty boring right...
but what else to do....

oopppss..I think my laundry is done..
off to the laundry room again *for the 3rd time*


No comments: