Saturday, June 21, 2008

tIred..



I'm sick and tired already...

of all the burden that is put on me...
of the time that always seem not enough for me..
of people taking advantage of me..

how long will I last??
how long will I stand strong??
maybe till no one care about me..
maybe till nobody notice that I exist..

Or maybe...
till I find something to hold on to...
till I find someone to keep me going..

Until that moment comes..
I just have to wait....
I just have to pray...
that it will come before it's too late....


3 comments:

Felipe Magalhães said...

Hi!!...can we be friends?...let's exchange some ideas...see ya!

miszbee said...

oh yeah...hi there...
heheh you're a teacher??
hahah I'm going to be one..
yes..we can be friends!!

mardotti zaaba said...

hey dear(1st time aku address ko elok2 hahaha).dont get all to eaten up inside.bunyik mcm dipijak2 je. learn to say "no" to ppl ok?