Friday, June 6, 2008

Things I want to do In life..

aahhh there's too many things to do...
there's a saying..
life starts at 30..
but don't you think it's kinda late so start everything at 30??
at 30, we will have another things to think of...
at 30, we're already old (I bet most of us are already married)..
at 30, we won't be as young as now to do many crazy or teenage stuffs..which make us kind of reserved and we'll be saying stuff like "I won't do that..that is so immature"...
don't you think so..
so why do we have to wait...
let's just do anything that we think of doing..
anytime anywhere...
so what are the things that I want to do in life...
hmm let's see!!

1. have fairer skin (hahah I always have issue with my skin..I'm such an ungrateful person)
2. loose weight (daa..it's every girl's dream)
3. of course, seeing/meeting DBSK in person especially Jaejoong!!
4. hmm yeah I'm still in love with David Beckham so I want to meet him too (okay okay..I'll have too meet Victoria too but seriously if I have the chance I want to meet the whole Beckham's family)
5. go on around the world trip (with my family)
6. get married..who won't (hahah taken from miza's list..sorry miza)
7. I'm serious about this one..I want to write a book..a romance..about true love..lol
8. I want to buy lots and lots of CDs and every single album, single, concert or whatever CDs of DBSK...
9. I want to buy a house facing the beach (location? anywhere with my hero beside me...lol hero here is referred to my husband-to-be)
10. go to Japan and Korea (yay..Japan is not a dream anymore...)
11. be a good teacher, won many award on teacher's day (hopefully the most hilarious or out-going teacher..and yeah voted by the students)
12. write lyrics for a song that is so heart warming and brought tears to the listeners
13. go to Paris with my hero..
14. won the 1st place in a 100m race...yeah I wish this comes true...
15. go to Bora Bora Island for my honeymoon...hahhaa I need someone who is filthy rich first..
16. I want to be able to drive a manual car without my father supervising me...lol (I asked for auto but my father was like..."anak ayah sume belajar pkai manual dulu ye..")
17. I want to be able to speak many languages..fluently especially English and Japanese..
18. I want to have 6 digits number printed in my account..(meaning hundreds thousand in RM)
19. I want to have my own private watching room at my home ..in it I'll have a home theater set and shelves full of DVDs and CDs...I want to have more than 1000 copies of DVDs...
20. I want to go to a ski trip (anywhere would be fine..)
21. have a walk-in closet full of branded clothes and accessories...
22. I want to have own supermarket line..just like Woolies or Carrefour..hahaha
23. I want to make both my parents proud of me, look straight into their eyes and say thank you for bringing me into this world....and show them how grateful I am to be born into such a loving family...
and the thing that I want the most is...
24. watch the sunrise and realise the greatness of Allah the Almighty and how small I am compared to Him


basically..these are what I want...
but there's another saying...
men are never satisfied..men always want what others have and want more than what they deserved....
yeah I am like that...
I want what people have and sometimes I forgot what I had and never really treasured them...
sometimes I mistreated things or people that are around me...
let's just say that we need to treasure what we have and make the most of it when it still lasts...
let's just hope that we won't regret anything in the future..

2 comments:

Alice said...

kak long..kalo tulis novel, bg nad diskaun eyh!!~ :D

~M i z a ~ said...

kak bee..aku menanti posting "ulat tiket"
hahaha!!