Wednesday, June 25, 2008

nEw aDDitIon..


yay finally it came!!!
my Bonjour Paris Photobook!!!
omo...after waiting for like years..
*ahahah it's only 5 days actually*
here it is...



Front cover of the package...
yeah I bought the special limited package...
I mean all the books (BP I, II and Parisien+8 postcards+2posters+ cd)
hahaha happy...happy...lalalallala


the back cover


the item inside...
ahhh love Joongie's postcard...
he looks so cute..
don't know why but Yoochun and Changmin didn't have their single photo but Junsu has 2...
ahhh I want Minnie postcard!!! *and yeah..only him...somehow there's not that many pictures of him alone...and in the cd he was a bit quiet..still whenever he is in it...he'll be like...ahhh cutie pie*


ok...so this is the old pic of my wall...
because of the new posters..I took down the year planner....
hahaha...no need la planner nie.....


ahahha not really..
I pasted it at the other side of the wall...
beside my bed...
hehhe you can see the BP covers+plastics on the bed...


this is the new addition of my posters...
hehehe love the Parisien poster!!!
still AADBSK2 poster is still the one I love most...


closer look maybe....


so basically this is the collection of my DBSK stuff..
and yeah..Bonjour Paris is the biggest *without doubt the most expensive also* stuff...
there are plenty more on my list but I guess that have to wait til my next allowance..lol

still..yeah!!!


3 comments:

farah, s. said...

Bayah~!!
bestnya...
i wanna buy those stuffs too but i cant find any DBSK's CD here..
soo upset..huwaaa...

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just wondering re the Bonjour Paris photo books.

As far as I know, there's only the official Korean release so when a friend showed me this link, I am wondering where did you bought this, what's the contents and how much? coz my friend's Bonjour Paris copy & contents are way different.

I want to buy the BP books too, but now this post of your got me confused. Thanks for your answers in advance ^_^

miszbee said...

hi there...so sorry I didn't notice your comment earlier...
well I bought my copy from an Australian girl..*she has two copies so she decide to sell one*
hmm I don't think this is the Korean version cause the Korean version included planner if I'm not mistaken *the red one*...
I think mine is the Hong Kong version *don't really know what version it is*
for my copy, I got all three photobooks *Parisien, BP I, BP II*, 2 posters, 8 postcards and the CD...
I don't know if BP is still available or not cause people keep saying that it is out of print but you can try Hanchasa Online but you better be quick..