Thursday, June 5, 2008

Exam mOde...

yaaahhhh!!!
it's exam time again...
should I be happy??
hahaha are you crazy....of course NOT!!!
who on earth in their right mind would be happy whenever it's exam time..
but believe it or not, I did 1 paper on EDUC261 already *last Wednesday*
how did it go??
hmmmm well..since we had at least 1 week to prepare..
and yeah they gave us the exam question 1 week in advance so of course I'm kind of ready when I did it...
but still I hope I did good enough to at least get Credit for that paper..
why not Distinction?? hahah because I don't think I had enough time to do it that good~~

so exam is nearing and yeah I should start studying...
the things that I need to read are these..


Julie Garwood's novels that arrived last week..
mind the illustration for 'The Gift'...lol
yay!! I bought it from BetterWorld.com...
hahaha yeah it is second hand books..
still, it's kinda hard to buy it here...
the normal price would be around $20 at Borders
*even cheaper back in Malaysia..only RM33.90*
but at least I got it for only $7....
and yeah it is in good condition...

hahhaha actually I am not supposed to read these now....
it is considered as non-educational books
hahaha but Ijust can't wait to read both..
so the ones that I am supposed to read are...
TADAA~~

yeah these 3 books and of course the lecture notes...
not to forget the additional readings and etc....
ahhhh..
1. LING211-An Introduction To Functional Grammar..
2. LING211-Using Functional Grammar (it's a revised edition actually..the simplified version for the 1st book)
3. EDUC260-Genre, Text and Grammar

aaaahhh let's just hope that I have enough time to read these...
or at least open every page in the book...lol
seriously all the books are in GOOD CONDITION like new...
hahah why???
cause I rarely open it..
hahaha I should sell it to the juniors later...
hahahaha bad bayah!!!

so...let's read!!!

1 comment:

~M i z a ~ said...

yup2..bad bayah...hahha!!