Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sikat oh sikat


it's funny how things that went missing will come back to you in a way that is totally unexpected....

usually I put my comb here...
coz obviously that's where it should be...



but then I lost it for the whole day yesterday..
seriously..I forgot where I put it and had no idea where it was...
I even searched for it downstairs..
*coz I ironed my tudung yesterday and not many knows how forgetful I am...or worst, I tend to grab things around me UNINTENTIONALLY and just leave it*

and then tada!!!
there it was standing leisurely with my stationeries...lol


weird neh~~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh bayah
kamu masih pengemas seperti dulu :)

miszbee said...

adakah anda yakin dgn statement anda yg menyatakan bahawa saye seorg pengemas???
atau adakah itu suatu sindiran???
muahaha~~

Anonymous said...

btul la
sy kunci jwpn sy! ;p