Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Latest Wishlist



hehehehe one can never live without a wishlist...
we human always live with desire of something
*heheh that sounds a bit wrong*
to simplify everything...
hehe these are things that I want...lol
*that's so much simpler isn't it???*

1. IPOD Touch


2. All About DBSK 3

3. Tohoshinki: The Secret Code DVD *Dome DVD..most probably..yeah*

4. DBSK: Mirotic Asia Tour DVD

*basically..no 2,3,4 are not on sale yet..more like no official date of sale or not produced yet...hehehe we fangirls are just so updated rite.....gotta save money earlier or else bye bye...lol*

5. DBSK: Prince in Prague photobook



6. Beyonce 'I Am..' Tour



7. Macquarie University Hoodies

8. Converse 'Chuck Taylor' All Star - Light Blue

*ok..I think I'm starting to have serious obsession over converse shoes..again, thanks to DBSK*

basically that's all.....
but it will definitely cost me a lot of money
do i have enough money??
hahah I dun think so...
but that's what wishlist is for..
to allow us to wish for something..even things that we can't afford but can only wish for
*ahha that sounds so sad..uwaa~~*
let's just wait and see

~~the end~~



No comments: