Saturday, September 27, 2008

hmmm...part2


hmmm what to say...
it's 4.29am...
I decided not to sleep until Subuh...*coz I don't want to miss Subuh again..hehehe*
so I went through the net...

what I saw???
shocking...depressing...

what I felt???
confused...hurt...broken-hearted...
bak kate toko..ter 'kesok' hati....

why???
hmmm..........because
I thought we are better than that....
I thought what we have meant a lot more than this...
obviously, I felt like..it was a simple thing...

what I should do??
just sleep over it..and hope everything gets better as the new sun rises later...
hope that it will past...
*without us noticing...we people are good at ignoring stuff...well at least I can do that*

the end~~



1 comment:

redpickledpossum said...

knapakah bayah....apa yg shockingnya aoa yg terjadi wae? bundae? what happen? tel me...mal he.... lama ko tak gebang ngan aku (salah aku gak sbb donload bnyk sgt sampai tenet slow dr siput khinzir yg halal dipegang