Monday, September 22, 2008

Moreh..

favourite topic of conversation during ramadhan:
1. buke ape malam nie?
2. eh pukul brape dah ni..brape jam tinggal?
3. ahh sape masak eh hari ni?
4. weh..pi terawih x? *whisper..*
5. moreh ape ek malam nie..hmmm

hhahaha I'm going to talk about the 5th one...lol

so basically, we gathered every night during ramadhan to perform our terawih prayers together...
and for 10days, we had it at my house...
so for the first day *when we did it at my house*..I made my favourite kuih..*not really...hmmm let's just say it's one of my favourite...my no 1 kuih is definitely POPIA..yay to POPIA*
so..about keria, my mom used to make it when we were on holidays back in Malaysia...
or maybe whenever she felt like doing it..
and since it's so easy, of course I help her...*hahhaah I rarely step into the kitchen..hhhaha*
all of a sudden, I craved for kuih keria, so I decided to make it for moreh...

so after 2 fail attempt of buying the right 'keledek' or sweet potato...finally I found the right one..
1st attempt, I bought the golden sweet potatoes *it's orange inside* which turned into fried sweet potato..*huhuh keledek goreng pon sodap*...
2nd attempt..ahh forgot what its name..but its skin is purple..hahah finally the right one...
now I can make my keria...
here's the proof...


after few hours of pinching/molding/slapping the smashed sweet potatoes..
fried it on the stove...hehehe
hahhaha that's my hand...*honestly...xtipu..*


okay...from different angle...
hahhha better lighting..


and then, put it into a plate with sugar in it...
roll it so that the sugar will stick to the kuih..
huhuhu..again my hand made an appearance...
I was too messy at that time, that if I show my face people will lose the appetite...hahahha


and then...TADA~~~
finally it's done...
kak ida said..."wahh looks like the ones sold at the stall..*
hahaha bangge..bangge~~

finally..you can see my satisfied face..
*lose your appetite??no la~~*

hehehhe
the end~~



No comments: