Monday, September 22, 2008

new bag..


hehehheehh the title says it all...
to make the story short, I bought a bag...
a sling bag...
yeah I've been wanting it *a sling bag I mean..not this specific bag* since like forever...
cause my shoulder hurts...
hehehhe I'm never into handbag before but since I came here, well it's a must for people here...
seriously..hahah well we have to bring basically everything whenever we travel or go to a place..
just name it..wallet, handphone *it's considered necessities ok*...water, my beloved mp3..and sometimes kain telekung+clean socks+cloth to use as alas *solat taw..eheh* and for those who have compass..have to bring la....
so where else am I going to put all those stuff in...of course in a bag/handbag/sling bag...
hehehe that's why I decide, I need to have another 1..*mostly coz I'm already bored with the ones I own...gotta have a new one..lol*

so last week, Kak Mard and I, we went to MC....
it was supposed to be window shopping for raye but then we got stuck with these bags...


heheheh kak mard bought the black and bigger one *no picture included..just imagine the black version of this one*
heheh cause I've had too many black bags already....
Esprit was on sale...so we just grabbed it and head to the counter...
gave our card *with shaly hands*...swiped it...entered the pin number...
then we saw our money flew right in front of our eyes....
hahahha but we were damn satisfied with what we had...
in short..
WE LOVE OUR BAGS

the end~~


1 comment:

mardotti zaaba said...

xbley ah bayah. kte mmg saling mgalakkan satu sama lain mhabiskan duit.ish