Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tragedy..



omo....it's the 1st day of Raya...
what happen??
heheheh I got flu...
this is the first time *officially* I got flu in Sydney...
what a great timing..
I lost my smelling and tasting senses...lol
did it reduce my consumption of food???
hahah I wish... *rolls eyes*
this made me ate a lot more than usual so that I can actually taste the food..hahah
but then, God gave us sickness because He loves us...
YAY~~~~


still...Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my family back in Malaysia
Mak, Ayah, Kak Rin, Abg Jeff, Yaty, Abg Halim, Nana *and bf...not officially considered family yet*, Adik *and the gang*, Zharif, Khalisya, and the nameless BABY
*omo..this is my first time raya without them..miss them a lot*
hahah yeah...I cried...uwaaa~~
and to all my friends and people who knew me..
Sorry to everything I've done in the past..hehehehh
0-0

gotta go to sleep now...
*I just took my medicine and everything is spinning right now..I'm seeing double*
will be back with more Raya picspam...

the end~~



1 comment:

zatiMJ said...

weh kt sama. time raya pon aku dpt flu. 1st time jgk dpt flu d sini. ape la nasib. slmt ari raya cik bayah!