Monday, September 22, 2008

my 1st parcel..


I received my 1st parcel even before ramadhan...
hehhehe I was so excited..
cause finally I can join the list of people who received parcel...lol
thanks to my family back in Malaysia who sent this...
ayah-the one who posted it and paid the shipping fee...hehehe
mak-the one in-charge to pay for the stuff
adik-the one who searched for all the stuff
nana-the one who lost the 1st list of things that I want..
yaty, abg halim-bought the camera casing..jauh oo kat melaka..hehehe
abg jeff, kak rin, zharif, khalisyah-gave moral support...

hehehe these are the things inside it..
basically it's stuff for raya and for me to survive here ....

1.BAJU RAYA...
hehehe I got three baju kurung this year...
well that's a new record..
2 from emak..another one from kak rin..
THANKS




2. GLASS SET...
hahhaah kidding..
it's cooking stuff...
*I'm too lazy to prepare all the ingredients..why make it if we can have the instant one..hahha*



3. FACIAL CARE + CAMERA CASING/CASE
hehehe seriously all these can't be found here....
why???
hmmm let's see...
I use whitening set..cause obviously I'm not fair enough..heheh
but people here don't use that, they prefer tanned skin..
*that's why all they did are sun-bathing right in front of my house..with only two-piece for girls, and shorts for boys...ahhh MY EYES*
casing?? eheheh I lost mine during the Easter Show...need a new one
*or else my camera will be all scratchy*


4. SCARF
hehehe the scarf here are too fancy and of course pricey...
I prefer the ones from Malaysia...
Belilah brg buatan Malaysia...


5. BIRTHDAY CARD
last but not least..my birthday card...
hehehe it was my birthday last August..
so they sent it together with the parcel...
the content..*heheh I've posted the content before in my previous post..*
interested to know about it??
*scroll down and search for my birthday post..heheh*


so basically that's it..
it's more than enough already....
actually the 2nd parcel arrived here today...
but I'm too sleepy to actually post it...
hehehe the 2nd parcel contained a lot more stuff from Malaysia..
the things that we can't get here hehehe...

again thanks mak ayah...to actually listen to my insane wish list and buy all the stuff...
I'll expect more in the future...lol

the end~~


No comments: