Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~Too borEd~

It's rambling time....lol....
indeed this is my favourite past time for now...

so, for the past few weeks...
I started to like taking pictures (of myself...lol)
yeah..crazy right...narcissist?? heheh nope..not until that extent...
believe it or not...two seasons went by...
I arrived in summer and now..it's autumn already..and nearing to winter..
I don't know how I will survive in winter..because even now we're freezing already...
just imagine...from the usual 28+ degrees in Malaysia..
now..it's like below 18 degrees...sometimes only 9 degrees...
hahahhaha it's even cooler than Malaysian air-con...
but still I like is..(cause I'm not really fond of sweat...lol..)


here I am..doing a lamp-post pose....
in my usual Nicole jacket...(which I bought from Malaysia)
last month if I'm not mistaken..

but now...since the temperature started to decrease..huhuhu in other words getting colder...
yeah..I used the new allowance to buy this...
$39.95..it's a bargain...yup..thanx to SES...
our favourite shop in MC....
hahahha I bought this because I want to look like 'mat saleh'...
well this is the time to be like them...
hahaha even dress like them....
just imagine wearing this in KL...I'll be sweating from head to toe...
and people will be like...
"wth...is this girl crazy or she's a fashion victim???"


whatever it is...I like the coat...
hehehhe this one is kinda autumn coat...
and...I have another one...
it's more like winter coat actually...
it's white and it's the furry type...
more like the japanese and korean's style...
why I have it?
hahahah you know why...
cause I adore japanese and korean guys!!!!
hahahahhahah

3 comments:

kellneriner said...

eh eh bayahhhhh ade blogg hahahah.

mardotti zaaba said...

"hahahha I bought this because I want to look like 'mat saleh'..."

ahahahaha.this is far beyond "overstatement". kena tukar warna kulit dlu kot..

kjap lg bayah dtg sepak aku

alia amirah said...

hehe.bayah dh jadik narcist la.

eh eh.aku nk tgk gmbr mkn strawberry.

wakakakakak.aummm.