Saturday, May 17, 2008

latEst addIction..

not all addiction are bad
hehehhe well addicted to ebay..
of course it's bad...

bad for your eyes
spending too much time in front of your laptop is not good ..NO NO!!
bad for your health
again, too much time in front in front of your laptop decrease your exercise time..lead to bigger waist line and back pain due to too much hunching..
bad for your hand
too much bidding..may cause cram!! because you click too much..
bad for your wallet
a click on the bid icon lead to a click at the paypal..which also means withdrawal from your account...

okay..okay..enough of ebay...my latest addiction is...
tadada!!!!


kiwi!!!

hehehe I was not fond to fruits actually...
I only like watermelon, guava and rambutan (heheh org melayu maa...)
but here..maybe because lack of choices and fruits are the only thing that we don't have to check the ingredient (since most of the foods here are non-halal)..I've started to like fruits and vegetables (hehe...not really a vegetable-eater back in Malaysia..)
and my favourite is KIWI...
yay!!!

heheh that's it...
the moral of the lesson here is that...
a kiwi a day..keeps the stomach ache away...
seriously?? hehehhe..I don't think so..

1 comment:

.Diana Dean. said...

heyyy
i already link urs to mine :)
hell yeahhh
i ade blog okeyyhhh :P
already reply ur comment @ my page
anyways
i'll drop by one of these days
or maybe when my "particular" neighbour is @ my house, will call u to come over
i'll introduce u to him
hehehe :P :P