Wednesday, May 7, 2008

argh...

seriously...I really need to start doing my assignment...
hahahaha I'm so lazy+not in the mood....
as a result..instead of struggling to answer the assignment question (which consists of 2 tables and an analysis..) I answered few quizzes about DBSK...(as expected hhahahah...)
arghh...again I'm depressed...
out of almosst 4 quizzes..I only got Jaejoong once, but I got Yoochun for like 3 times....
noo..noo.. andwe~~~
I want my Jaejoong oppa!!
hehehhehe well this is me...
I must at least say Jaejoong's name twice a day...
hehehhe I'm such a fanatic fangirl...lol...
arghh whatever it is...Jaejoong oppa will always be my HERO!!!
here are a few pictures of my hubby~~(I wish...)

Arghh..isn't he hot?
dunno why...but he seldom smiles during photoshoot...
well he thinks that he doesn't has a nice smile..
I was like....are you kidding me??
you have the brightest smile...duhh


again...such an angsty pose...
hahahahahaha

Hot ~ Hot ~ Hot ~

*drool* speechless

This is the cutest pic ever.... I like seeing him with specs.... so cute....
huhuhu I love seeing him endorsing clothes..
how I wish I can buy that..


pouty jae...yeah I think he really likes to pout...
don't care though cause I find this totally cute..


didn't I mention before...he has the brightest smile!!!
hehehehhe nothing much to say except for...

JAEJOONG OPPA...SARANGHAE!!!!

okay now back to business...
hahahah LING 211 has been waiting for me for like ages...
so today's target: FINISH LING 211 (hahahahha....in my dream~~)
toodles!!


1 comment:

syila_iskandarian said...

luv his pouting...hehehe...