Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Asakaze!!

yeah...I just can't wait to go to Japan...
so we decided to have a Japanese treat here in Aussie...
hahahahah Syila and I got nothing better to do...plus yesterday we got our allowance...finally...
while were hanging out at MC..with Fariena and Toko..
we saw something tempting..extravagant...mouth-watering...
"hey..isn't that look extra yummy today??"
*pointing to seafood tempura bento*
and then I happily replied...
"yeah..sure...why don't we..."
we were like jeling2..sengih2..and finally...
"makan jom!!"
"JOM~~"

before that..we opened up a new Commonwealth account...
after comparing it with other banks..
1. ANZ..heheh higher fee for international transaction..and no cute elephant piggy bank..we thought we'll get it for free if we open a new account..but it's actually $10..cause it's a charity for the elephant in Taronga Zoo...I don't even care about the Malaysian elephants so why should now??
2. HSBC...irrelevant features..we are students so how are we supposed to come up with $2000 just to open up an account..we are student..S.T.U.D.E.N.T....aigoo~~
finally..after almost 2 hours of discussion and loitering around MC..we chose Commonwealth Bank....

so after we successfully opened up a new Commonwealth bank account...
Syila and I headed to Asakaze...
while Fariena and Toko went to Krispy Kreme instead.....
we were shy shy cat when we arrived there....
but then just for our love towards Japan and its food..(hehehe..)
we made a straight confident face and Syila ordered 2 seafood tempura bento and 2 ice lemon tea....
well..the food cost $17 for each of us...(yeah..expensive neh but it was worth it)


smiling over the $17 seafood tempura bento

taking a picture once the food arrived...
hehehhe act as if I know how to use the chopstick...
hahha I used the chopsticks but thank god I didn't embarass myself...
and no flying food was seen or found under the table...


looks tasty isn't it??
seafood tempura bento...rice+prawn+crab+oyster tofu+salads+cucumber+sushi (few..salmon, tamago..others I don't really know..)+miso soup

the bad point??
1. miso soup
hahha I can't really stand the miso soup...
it's seaweed soup..plus whatever ingredient that I hate...hehehe
well Syila loves it..but I just can't swallow it...
2. salmon sushi
yikes...seriously it was not that bad...
eventhough it's raw..it's kinda tasteless actually..
but it's kinda slimy and when I chew it..I was like...yikes!!!
hahahaah thank god I didn't puke right there...

we head back to MUV after we finished our late lunch...
yeah we were full..we don't have dinner that night??
on diet?? nope...too full
later, I realize something...
Japanese food is kinda plain...it's not tasteless but just plain...
unlike Malaysian food..we can taste almost 3 or 4 different taste in just one food...
well we did use a lot of ingredient...
but that's what makes Malaysian foods taste good~~
its richness is definitely the secret...lol
ahhh I miss my mum's cooking~~

1 comment:

lovemenot said...

waa~jelesnya~
aku nk sket~
huhu~