Friday, May 16, 2008

DepRessEd,,.

argghh..I don't know why...but I felt so depressed lately...
depressed...is that the word...hehehhe
maybe lonely will fit it better..

1. too many assignments???
I don't think so..we have only 1 assignment..I should be happy..should I??


2. working??

I just got my visa..yet I haven't think about working yet..not that I have to..but there's too much free time (aside from studying and fangirl-ing of course...) I'll try to find something that suits me..I guess


3. friends??


picnic time...hahah amateur photo..coz you can clearly see toko's plastic bag and fariena's ball..

hahaha..why would my friends be the reason I'm depressed? they are the ones that keep me happy (well maybe sometimes not..hehhehe..no offend to anyone..either they are alive or dead)..

4. money??

this is all I have in my wallet...for those who can guess correctly how much I have left..will get a special present..leave your address and contact info..hahah..

well..maybe that's a part of it...not that I'm broke..it's just that I can't spend the way I did back in Malaysia..now I knew what the word 'saving' means....(wanna know something?? I made a promise to myself.......that I won't ask a single penny from my parents.....let's see how long I'll last neh!!)

5. lonely??

isn't this tree looks lonely?? without leaves and other trees accompanying it...standing all alone..not even a bird choose to stay on it...hahahah too angsty!!

this is my room before I rearranged it...and it is definitely not this messy okay...I'm too lazy to take a new pic now

sometimes I do feel lonely...well I was never in a single room before...I used to share room with nana and adik at home and of course syairah back in IPBA...at first I was damn excited because I finally have a room all by myself..yeah seriously, I love it...but then sometimes it gets too lonely...but thankfully I have my beloved laptop (hmm..thinking about naming my laptop because my fridge already got name heheh..MASTERMIND...how about that?)

my old MASTERMIND..which has become adik's now I believe...

6. family??

Of course..there's not a single moment where I don't miss them..they are the the only thing that come into my mind every second..everyday...(seriously...I'm not exaggerating..) but I don't think they are the reason for my depression..

here is my beloved muhammad zharif and his mother....haahha you're going to be 2 this year (is it??)..how I miss your 'tak nak'....heheh make sure you won't forget about mak bee ok!! and take care of your lil sis..

back in 2007..when Nana and I successfully robbed ayah...heheh each of us got a camera (see the bags..Sony and Olympus) and guess what...ayah paid for it!! thanx to emak who helped us...and adik, you should try harder next time (actually adik cried at the PC Fair..heheh because she didn't get her PSP..you better study for your SPM first!!)

last trip to USM..before yaty graduated and got married heheheh

my beloved mak and ayah with their naughty zharif...hehehe now there's another girl that they should take care of...burden?? nope..it's a gift for them..

I think I need to do more reflection (ceettt!!!) of myself...hahahha kidding...
I can still laugh, so I'm not that depressed la kan...
aisyy what am I talking about...


there are reasons for me to be lonely or feeling down or even to the level where I'm depressed but it also means that I have the more reasons to be happy and thankful for what I have....
maybe I need to socialize more and meet new people..(esp koreans and japanese..hahaha)
hahah whatever...
toodles guys!!!


1 comment:

.Diana Dean. said...

dear
i have yet to crash ur room
and hell yeah
i loike ur bedsheet!
will drop by l8er!
hahaha