Tuesday, May 6, 2008

b0red+laZy=new p0st

arghh i'm so bored...(heheh a few assignments in line..still i have more time to do this neh~~)
i've just finished my discussion with my friends...
it was so beneficial cause finally we finished almost 3/4 of our assignment...
huhuhuh thanx so much guys!!!!
it's 12.22 am already but i'm still up, in front of my laptop doing nothing but keep on rambling....


well this is supposed to be my study place...
i spent almost the whole time here...studying (hahahaah kidding..surfing internet of course..and sometimes ebay-ing....lol is such word even exist?)
it's kinda messy..(i intentionally did it so that it will look likes i was studying...hahahah)

i am supposed to be at pamela's office by 9.00 am tomorrow....
let's just hope that i can wake up...lol
i don't know what she will ask me later...i'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time to meet her...
let's just hope everything goes well tomorrow...

omo...i'm getting hungry...what should I eat?? hmmm i always get hungry late at night...
but then i chose to just go to sleep cause i don't need more calories and fat than what i already have...hehehhe
but sometimes when it was unbearable..i'll have something to eat...instant noodles, snickers or even cereals are my choices..hehehhe
i'm proud to present my food stock...
hehehehhe

see...there will always be snickers and instant noodles..cause i just can't live without them...
they are VITAL to me...lol..
without them...it was like

a night without the stars...
a day without the sun...
a room without a heater in the winter...
a room without a fan in the summer...
well you got the point right....

oopss 1.00am...i better go to sleep..
or else i won't be able to wake up tomorrow..
nithe..toodles~~

No comments: