Saturday, October 25, 2008

Team MSA 888

hahaha I myself can't believe it..
yeah I joined MSA's futsal team...
why??
maybe because there's not enough people...lol
but mostly because I want to...
ahhaha since Yaty *my sis* joined her Uni's team *which was few years back..ahhaha*
did we win?
yeah, I wish...but still, it was fun....
fyi, I'm the keeper...hahaha
see that gloves?? *got it from the guys..hehehe thanks Ash*

introducing....
Team MSA 888
what does 888 stands for??
hmmm what about, I dunno??
hahaha seriously... *straight face*



hehehh that's the gloves I'm talking about...


any prize??
hahaha what about a bruised knee and another one at the arm??
hehehe thanks to whoever kicked the ball yesterday...
*I didn't catch who did it...too focused on the ball....hahah yeah right~~*


am I going to join it again??
hahah of course....
plus I got nothing else to do..
*except for LING253 and LING216 assignments...ahhhh I'm sooo LAZY-with capital letters*
plus, right now I'm drawn to Iljimae...Lee Junki is such a good actor...love him to death....
Junki-sshi, no more crying please...I have no more tears left...

~~the end~~




2 comments:

alia amirah said...

keeper mantap tutt. haha.

syairah said...

kn dh kata iljimae best
sy x tipu kn??...kekeke