Sunday, October 26, 2008

thinking..

hmmm I've been thinking too much lately..
which resulted to my frequent mood swing..
*haha maybe dark choc can help..
s*** I hate dark choc, hmm gotta find other solution then*
okay back to the topic...
why,why does everything happen not according to my plan, or at least my wish??
everytime something happens,
I won't be satisfied...

I won't be happy...

ahhh I want to be the old me....
the one that brightens up toko's life...
*hahah if the Macqs dunno wth I am talking about, then it means that you're not in Pam's meeting last week..lol*
I want to be the one that makes people happy..
I don't want to depend on other people to be happy...

ahhh just one solution...
STOP THINKING!!!!
hahaha maybe just stop thinking of unneccessary stuffs...
focus on important things like ASSIGNMENTS duh~~
ahhh~~~

~~the end~~




No comments: