Wednesday, October 29, 2008

others and me..


different people view things differently...
the things that I am ashamed of can be things that others are proud of..
things that I will keep to myself can be things that people wish others should hear...

well I guess..that's how the world works....
if only everyone has the same way of thinking...
there won't be good and bad people...
no wise and stupid people..
hahah no war..I guess...

well at least, that's what makes us different...
maybe we just don't belong together...
we can't be in the same team..
we will never be at the same side...
I won't be at your side..same as you will never be on mine...
and knowing that...knowing that I'm at the other end..
somehow relieved me....
I'm glad...I'm thankful...I'm grateful..
I'm proud to say that...
I'm just proud to be ME



5 comments:

AnisS. said...

i agree.
super duper agree!
*big smile*

Ka-E said...

very deep and meaningful..
i like~

miszbee said...

hahaha thanks for actually reading it...
sometimes i can be thoughtful too~~
lol...

syila_iskandarian said...

ahahaha...
btol2...

-LyS- said...

i like this poem of urs..:D..sometimes the differences could upset us, but i guess that's how life goes..tibe2 rase menyebok kat blog bayah ni.hehe.
c u around :)