Tuesday, July 7, 2009

survey dr cik fathen uols...


Sometimes..


sometimes i just need:
- to know that someone will always be there for me, through bad and good times.

sometimes i want:
-to be able to do and have everything that I dream of.

sometimes i like to:
-watch sad and heart-breaking stories and just cry my heart out.

sometimes all it takes:
-is courage to tell someone that I love him.

sometimes i picture:
-myself as a loving wife. *ahh xtahan*

sometimes i wish:
-for DBSK to held a special performance with only me being the audience.

sometimes i find:
-myself loves receiving attention from people.

sometimes i take:
-forever to tell someone what I feel.

sometimes i look:
-through the pictures folder in my laptop and laugh alone remembering the past.

sometimes i hate:
-it when I can't make decision on my own.

sometimes it’s nice:
-to just lie on my bed, without doing anything for the whole day.

sometimes it hurts:
-to deny how I truly feel about someone.

sometimes it makes me happy:
- just by receiving call from muhammad.

sometimes it’s sad:
- being alone in foreign country.

sometimes i listen:
-to 'rock kapak' songs when I'm bored.

sometimes i sleep:
-for 10 hours straight and still feel sleepy after 4 hours of being awake.

sometimes i like to watch:
-people from my window. *some people call it menara kawalan*

sometimes i feel:
-annoyed at certain someone.

sometimes i rant:
-when I don't really know what to say.

sometimes i never:
-realize I hurt someone.

sometimes i really:
-feel bad when I can't laugh at someone's joke.


When I’m ..

sad, i want: to be alone.

happy, i need: someone to share it with.

mad, i wish: I can just vent out my anger at the person who caused it.

overjoyed, i find: that I will grin 24-7.

indifferent, i like to: keep quiet and just let everything pass me by.

content, i never: hide it, I'll let everyone knows about it.

frustrated, all it takes: for me to handle it is sleep on it, and just hope that it will go away once I'm awake.


If..
you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?
- help my family member first, then die with my best friend if I didn't manage to save him/her. *omg, isn't that the most touching thing u guys ever heard??*

you had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?
-I would go forward to see the future and come back to the present to make everything better.

2 comments:

lovemenot said...

If..
you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?
- help my family member first, then die with my best friend if I didn't manage to save him/her. *omg, isn't that the most touching thing u guys ever heard??*


OMG, bayah.dis one is seriously touching..waa

miszbee said...

oww..you know me...
I AM KIND~~
lol~~