Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'M OLD!!!!



have you guys ever imagine of being old???
starts thinking about politics, groceries, buying house and stuff like that?
ignore the entertainment stuff...stop reading HOT, OK, Mangga *haha I didn't just say that..lol*.....
instead, pick 'more mature' magazines from the store's bookshelves like..hmm..ape ek??

ok..I'm not that old...still in my early twenties...*damn early I should say*
at one time.....
I was daydreaming of attending DBSK's concert in Seoul and Japan....
fangirl-ing over DBSK with my dearest friends.....
I was talking *gossiping* with my friends about the latest celeb rumours...
watching movies, cartoons and anime in my laptop....
spending hours on my bed just because it's too cold and the comforter seems like a nice cocoon..
turn on the highest volume of my laptop listening to old songs and singing alone like some crazy people....

but in a matter of a phone call....
I was bombarded with questions like...
....what type of car I want.....
.....where am I going to start teaching...
....what kind of place I want to live in...
.....what kind of teacher do I want to be..
....what can I do help certain someone back home...
...am I going to further my studies later...
....have I think of the best fund/saving for my future...

ok..now I feel old...
why...why..why do I have to start thinking of all those stuffs???
why can't I just stay and live like this *happy and unburdened*???
why can't I just think of DBSK 24-7???
why can't I survive without working but still able to go shopping whenever I want??
aarrggghhh!!!!!!
still...life is too short to waste....
since life is too short...I won't be spending my time complaining about all this..hehe
so minna *random jap*...
CARPE DIEM!!!!!


2 comments:

alfina said...

DBSK jugak yg mau dipikirkan. hehe

DZeti

alfina said...

DBSK jugak yg mau dipikirkan. hehe

DZeti