Saturday, July 18, 2009

Japanese Dorama

only 2 weeks left before new/last semester starts...
ahhh how time flies......
during the holidays...obviously I got nothing to do...
so I end up going back to my old habit...
WATCHING JAPANESE DORAMAS!!!!!!!!!
hahah thanks to my friends..for giving me a whole lot of dramas to watch
*Korean and Japanese...but yeah, I've always prefer the jap dorama than korean..coz it's obviously less dramatic, not lengthy/draggy and I just LOVE LOVE all those comical/anime-ish reaction those actors have...but sometimes the sad dorama can still bring tears to my eyes*
most of the dramas I've watched this hols are the ones that I haven't watch...but there are some that I watch twice
*either becoz it was too good..or just simply funny and adorable..or maybe coz I just want to watch the hero...heheh*

1. Voice



omg..I didn't know that I will LOVE LOVE this story!!!
*heeheh even the banner looks like 5 psychos in an asylum..lol*
seriously, reading from the synopsis..I thought that this dorama will be like the typical jap dorama where the lead is just so ambitious and soooo into his career/study *in this story, as Forensic Medicine student...uuu CSI guy*....he'll be the type of guy that knows everything and will be damn competitive with other poeple...well I was wrong...
yeah...it still have that type of typicality *hehe I just knew this word exist*......but it also has many funny moments esp when Daiki keeps asking 'why' to every single thing that his friend does....
i-'why do you have to put different ringtone for people...even if u know who's calling, why do u have to look to the caller id before u finally answer it?'
ii-'why do you put ur alarm on snooze eventhough u know that it will ring again after few minutes and have to wake up again to that dreadful sound'
this dorama also has that Tru Calling feel since Daiki's I-Know-The-Answer-Behind-All-These moment is like when Tru was touched by all those dead people...but unlike Tru, he collected all those data and memories he have *with his special background music and other people's voice start to lessen and he got this vision..bla bla bla..you know the drill* and finally..BAM!! he got the answer...heheheh
yeah this movie got so many scientific terms that are used mostly by doctors *hehe dats why Nana likes this rite??*
some of the terms...Crush Syndrome, Anaphylactic Shock, Pulmonary Embolism, Munchausen Sydnrome...
instead of focusing on that...I was more interested in the food that they ate...haha * u know me*
Sukiyaki, nikujaga, gyuudon, oyakodon, monjayaki, kinmei-dai....hmm yummy~~~
in short..I just love this dorama and it took me only 2days to finish watching the whole series...yiihaaa!!!!

2. Mei-chan No Shitsuji
*Mei-chan's Butler*



hahaha another favourite..okay this one,I finish it in only 1 day...
*coz Rihito-sama is soo hot*
okay..to be honest the storyline is kinda ridiculous and out-of-the-world..
come on, how can this type of school exists??
hehe this dorama is about a school for the heiress of all the big companies in Japan..the school size is 1/3 of Tokyo itself..*hahah*..each heiress must have an ikemen/super handsome butler in order to enter the school however love between the lady and the butler is totally forbidden...each butler has a rank..S-rank is the highest rank *obviously Rihito-sama*...so Rihito-sama was assigned to this 'kampung' girl and that's where the whole story starts...the 'kampung' girl turned out to be the heiress to this powerful businessman and is the rival to the school's First Lady...at the end of course the 'kampung' girl and Rihito-sama are together..so cute~~
this is why I love jap dorama..it can make anything believeable and real....no matter how weird or ridiculous the storyline sounds, it's one hell of a fun dorama..hehe

3. Osen


not really my favourite drama but I'm the type that will finish the series eventhough I keep complaining throughout the whole thing...
it's about a young Okami *the owner of the restaurant* who manages her family restaurant, Isshouan and she's called Osen-san...and there's this one guy from the city who's so damn passionate about traditional japanese cuisine and was so excited when he got a job at Isshouan...but his job is not as easy or inspiring as he imagines *and the pay was damn low*...so basically it's about him getting to know more of the osen-san and his dream...
but it's interesting to see them preparing many types of authentic japanese cuisine...
at the end of each episode, I end up craving for some japanese food..
*basically, I only got sushi..lol*

4. Hotaru no Hikari


hahah this dorama is kinda funny...
plus..it's been awhile since I've watched Naohito Fujiki's drama..that's why I watch this...
omg..never knew that an office girl who looks so damn elegant and sophisticated at work can turn into this weird girl who loves wearing jersey, got this 'chonmage' hairstyle/high ponytail, and drinks beer whenever she goes back home...and she ends up living with his manager *who totally freak out when he first met her at home* since she's living at her manager's home illegally..lol..and yeah, she thought she fell in love with her collegue but right at the end, she realizes that the one she really love is someone else..hehehe
cute love story...with funny moments here and there coz this girl is just so damn clueless about being in love and all...

5. Nodame Cantabile


omg..this is my all-time favourite...
this hols is the third time I watch it..hehehe
it's from a manga..so obviously, it's damn comical and the computer-effect is just...interesting..
but Chiaki-sama..hehe never knew that he can be this crazy just to portray the character...
and Nodame is just loved..she's damn cute and dumb...but super talented...
it never cross my mind that they'll end up together coz he's the type of rich and sophisticated and she's obviously this clueless, *slightly* dirty, unorganized kind of girl...and this guy has so many girls after her...but yeah, never knew what's inside a guy's head rite...
for any japanese manga/anime lover...watch this!!!!
super duper best!!!

6. Code Blue


the first reason why I watch this is definitely because Yamapi was in it...
actually, I watched this series last year...dec I think..but didn't finish it...hehe lost of interest maybe...
since I always have to watch the whole series, finally after few months, I watch the last episode few days ago....
but yeah..this dorama is quite ok too...cause the cases are mostly interesting..
there were some sad moments too...eventhough Yamapi's hair kinda bothers me, but as usual he's good...watched some of his doramas before, most of it are good....
but I just hate the nurse..yeah yeah I get it..you're strong, you've been through a lot, you got more experience than the young doctors...but that doesn't give you the reason to be all cold and cocky...always thinking that new doctors are too dependent and has this mindset, books-can't-teach-you-doctors-everything...duh, obviously..that's why you are there to help them coz if you don't know, THEY ARE NEW!!!ok, maybe her character is supposed to do that...but I just hate her....*hehe no emo-ness ok...lol*

so basically..that's all...
but there's still some doramas on the line..waiting to be watched..lol
dunno when I can finish the whole thing....



1 comment:

Cikgu Puaka said...

amboi. pjg meleret tulis. klo suro buat esaimen tu...