Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ranger Merah...

I'm so happy rite now..
*I'm not supposed to..cause obviously I have one last paper tomorrow and I haven't finished my revision yet..hehe*
my mom called me this morning...
*11.21am-Msia time...2.21pm-Aussie time*
finally after few days, they called...
*thanks to Nana's phone...but mak is going to pay for the bill...lol*
so we talked....she asked me to do well in the exam...*hehehe I will*
she kept talking about Hari Raya Haji...which is on 8th Dec
hehehe mak, I'll be in Japan on that day..*I've told you like few times already..hehehe*
but of course she's a bit sad coz she wants all of her daughters to be home with her...
heheh just save me the meat okay...then we'll make satay together...hehehe

so I wanted to talk to Zharif...
but yeah...he's a bit moody lately and he refused....
he refused to talk on the phone with me but his voice was the only thing I heard while I was talking to my mom...
he's been talking endlessly with Mak Nana about Power Rangers and stuff....
so cute...ahhh I really wanna talk to you and actually see your face while you are talking non-stop...
hehehe I can imagine your face rite now...
Zharif oh Zharif...

then I talk to Kak Rin and keep on begging her to persuade Zharif to talk to me....
she did....YAY!!!!
she said to Zharif....
"Zharif...Zharif...ni Ranger Biru nak cakap nie"
I was like.."eh???? naper??"
then my sis "die Ranger Merah taw...awak ckp jek"

finally my sis got him to talk...hehehhe
here's a lil bit of the conversation...

Zharif: hello...sape tu?
me: Ranger Merah ke tu??
Zharif: a'ah...sape tu? Mak Bee?
me: eh ni Ranger Biru la...
Zharif: eh..Ranger Biru tu...Naim la.. *the boy next door*
me: ooo ni Ranger Kuning...Ranger Hijau sape??
Zharif: ayah la....
me: Zharif sihat??
Zharif: sihat...*insert Power Ranger's song*....go go Power Ranger...
me: waaa...sedapnye...go go Power Ranger..
Zharif: heheheh...
Kak Rin: Zharif...cakap I love you Mak Bee...
Zharif: I..love you..Mak Bee...
me: I love you too~~~
Zharif: haha...too~~
me: heheh....
Zharif: dah..bye bye

hahahha basically that's all...
but seriously...ahhh that was sooo good...
like pepatah Melayu..hahah terubat rindu gitu....

Zharif oh Zharif...
Mak Bee can't wait to see you....
I'm going to see you soon neh~~
in less than 20 days...
make sure you talk a lot then...

and I present to you...
my very own Ranger Merah....
Muhamad Zharif bin Jeffri Ibrahim


yay...I'm going to be back in Malaysia in less than 20 days...
Ayah, Mak, Abg Jeff, Kak Rin, Abg Halim, Yaty, Nana, Adik, Zharif, Aisyah...
*the name is according to ur rank in the family..hehehe*
I'll see you soon!!!!

~~the end~~


9 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaa comel gile!!!!!!!

syila_iskandarian said...

bayah, im going back 1st..
2 more days to go..
hehehehe..
jgn jeles....

miszbee said...

hahahha....xjeles nye...
xpe2...hmm nak bg ayat lg jeles nie..takot kecik ati plak...heheh nak ckp jugak..
xpe syila..aku pi Jepon dulu..hehehe

mmg comel bangat kak mard...
geram nie..rase nak picit2 jek..
heheehe

~M i z a ~ said...

ah, elok la 2 ko ranger kuning..
nnti g jepon, ko msti jmpa raksasa..
bleh r join venture dgn otomen mnjaga keamanan jepon..
hahahaha!

.:Srikandi :. said...

uh..bayah gile jaejoong gak??

just like my fwens here..

kapan mau pulang neh?

ecahchan said...

bayahhh~ ecah here! seriously ko nk g japan? waaaaaaa bestnyee nak ikot!
weh comel gila zharif tu weh.. rasa nk picit2 cubit2 je.. sape aisyah dlm rank fmly tu? anak kak rin ko ke?

miszbee said...

hehehhe...comel kan~~
yup, she's zharif's lil sister...
hehehhe...anak kak rin gak
ala..bangge la tu, ader name aisyah..keke

fsj said...

ala tomeynye ranger merah!
dah nesar dah zharif mak bee. aritu rase baru je laher :D

Ka-E said...

mak aih~ besar dah zharif~~~