Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dong Bang update *seriously*

omg omg...finally I got my hand on at least ONE of their COUNTLESS appearances for Colors...well my friend and I was on a mission to get their CD Data mag, last month issue *which was sold out in just ONE FUCKING DAY here in Sydney*..but yeah, we didn't get it...so we *well more like she did everything..lol* tried again this time with Pati Pati ....obviously coz they got pin-up poster duhh~~~and yay..we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guess wat..there's this 2 pictures *full page* of Kato Kazuki!!!!he's too hot...omo he was seriously not that hot in drama..lol


soo going to put this poster on top of my bed...so i can go to sleep watching it and wake up to it also..*mushy much~~~* another thing..my Colors copy is here...thank you so much to my dearie Chong...babe I got Chun's card!!!! *jealous??? lol* but thanks!!! I LOVE IT <3

and before that...I already received my very ANTICIPATED The Secret Code DVD Tour....omo, the whole 3++ hours are too priceless...each moment is just ahhh indescribable..well maybe coz of all these crap of them disbanding/fighting and all, it's just overwhelming....and they are GOOD..i mean DAMN GOOD...eventhough yoochun's too husky screams kinda annoy me at some point, still their voices are just AMAZING.... and I got it on my ipod also and it becomes my bed-time story now...need to get a dose of TSC every night before i go to sleep....ehehehe




and no, I didn't buy two...lols I'm not that fanatic ok...but yeah, it was a great buy..yay!!!!!!and there it is...my Dong Bang updates..dun tell me i didn't warn you hehehe~~~~

me <3>

2 comments:

Bazilah Kay said...

stop wasting ur money la kakak ku oi ! haha XD

miszbee said...

i just can't help it..lol~~