Friday, September 18, 2009

yay....my babies have arrived!!!!!!!!
still waiting for another two...
but I'm too excited to care about those things...lol

my raye parcel!!!!
haha never knew mak ayah were going to send a lot of kuih raye...
i was oni thinking of maybe 1 or 2 types but instead, I got 2 kerepeks and 5kuihs..
it's been awhile since I ate kerepek....
hahha mak and ayah love me too much...lol~~
eventhough there's no kerisik..haha dun care la~~
btw..thanks mak ayah for the parcel....and others oso, yaty and adik for buying the stuff for me..


btw ayah..kawan saye tnye...cmne kepek boleh xpecah ni??
hehe wanna share the secret of how good you are in organizing and arranging stuff?
and again, ur handwriting was praised...go cikgu rudy~~~



and...jeng jeng jeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my second parcel....
the SPECIAL parcel...yihaa...
finally my dream came true!!!!
my very own iPod Touch...
yay..sentuh2...huhuhhuhu


just to think of the engraving took me about 4hours and few people to consult...
me and my indecisiveness....*shakes head*
finally I end up with this...
'Hope to the End...Bahiah'
hehe simple, yet meaningful to me...

and this is the casing...dunno why but I just think this one is interesting....
been meaning to buy the black with red lining on it..but ahhh it's always black and red for me..time for new colour...*inserts Purple Line by Tohoshinki...*

still got 2 parcels to arrive by end of Sept *if i'm lucky*
but there's high possibility the latest it will arrive will be early Oct...just wait then....
ahhh it's the last day of Puasa..how time flies~~~~~
my last Raya in Sydney...better enjoy it..*still going to cry anyway*
and an assignment due on the 2nd day of raya...
life is just GREAT!!!! *thanks Jill*
still...nothing can beat our festive spirit...yay!!!

Selamat Hari Raya everyone~~~~

1 comment:

aisyah said...

fuiyohhh, cun3! ipod touch rules! hehe