Monday, September 14, 2009

my babies....

it's 2.47am...assignment due in less than 72 hours...
but I can't stop thinking about my 'babies' that will arrive this month...
hehe..i'm expecting 4parcels in this lovely SEPTEMBER *and maybe early OCTOBER*......

1. parcel raye..kepek+brooch+other stuffs *can't be mentioned here..lol*
*estimated arrival date: friday maybe..hopefully, no later than that...or else raya will come first..

2. special parcel...OMG too happy for this...can't wait!!!
*estimated arrival date: the latest this week...hopefully this week..faster!!!

3. parcel from HMV...oh yeah, my 'The Secret Code Tour:Final in Tokyo Dome'
*estimated arrival date: early october maybe..since the release date is 30th sept..but who knows miracle might happen and it will arrive on 30sept itself..lol

4. parcel from Yesasia...my birthday present from Chong..hahaha yeah, it's been weeks since my birthday..but dun care..still waiting happily for my Colors copy...yay!!
*estimated arrival date: I think the same date as concert dvd..*fail fangirl*..but yesasia is well-known for its 'punctual' shipping..so yeah..

ok back to my discarded/neglected/abandoned assignment....*whichever you prefer*
btw, life sucks lately....
hopefully, all these parcels will make up for those times...
another thing...
I MISS HOME SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!
happy fasting *it's almost the end already..lol*...and happy raya!!!!

2 comments:

Cikgu Puaka said...

cant wait for parcel no.2 juga. my raya package will come after raya so i'm gonna menyibuk korek-korek ur parcel thankiyuk

miszbee said...

aiyak...nanti kite ber-happy together2 ok...lol
u want to korek my raye parcel?? aiyak..I better put it in safe place then...