Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY to me..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

lalallala...hahah I can't believe I'm 21 already...
too happy to say anything right now...

but to all my dearies...
ANIS..SYAIRAH..HANIN..SYILA..ALIA..MIZA..KAK MARD..KAK YA..FARIENA..
*heheh don't pay too much attention on the order cause the order means nothing okay..heheh I just wrote it randomly..lol*

thanks guys...hehehe

it was a pleasant suprise...
and the cupcakes were delicious!!!
*heheh I found the cat-cupcakes pictures and yeah..it's cute*
the presents too...
I just LOVE it!!!!

more pictures later..gotta go to bed...
Clooney's lecture tomorrow...


hehehhe 21 already...


3 comments:

alia amirah said...

cooney jadik clooney, hihi, lol

happy bday again bayah.dh 21.dh boleh kawen dh.hah, xde kaitan.

hv a blast at this age!!! :D

farah, s. said...

happy belated bday bayah!

p/s: thank introduce lg doushite tu.. dh addicted dh ni..huhu

zatiMJ said...

pjg gler post kali neh.hehe.
ha da 21 dah.
bf mane?
haha