Wednesday, January 26, 2011

@JOHOR

oh yeah...the school placement for us humble teachers is out
and guess what???
I got sent back to home sweet home.....*cue drum rolls*....
JOHOR!!!!!!

hehehe am really hoping to be posted to muar...
to be exact...to that not-so-far-only-few-minutes-drive-school....
reasons?
1. Close to home
*easier for any sort of trouble since i'm a bit clumsy sometimes, leaving stuff at home*
2. Close to someone i know
one of my school friends, mariam is currently a teacher there and she just started this year..there's no harm in having our own friend *someone we knew* right...
3. Save money...
*we need that for stationary and photocopying worksheets ok...hehe don't wanna ruin my life-plan which includes getting my own car in like 2012 or maybe getting h****ed on 2013...weee and yeah, just because i wanna hear some ka-ching*

more reasons can be listed out but everything is in God's hand...I can only plan, but He already has set out the journey for me...just hope that everything will start off well, with no trouble *or getting depressed to early*.....insyaAllah I'll be a good teacher...bringing out the best in me...


2 comments:

nanne_manja said...

Selamat mengajar di Johor..saya pun pendidik juga di Johor..so macamana mengajar??seronok??
salam perkenalan :D

miszbee said...

hey there..mengajar has been very challenging..still need time to adapt..ntah, tension jek..how's yours??