Saturday, November 27, 2010

lonely no more...

finally, my blog comeback....been awhile since i last updated...tp ni kire comeback mantap ah..sebab dah status baru pon...weeee~~~

never knew it will happen....in such a short period of time...
never expected who it would be...
never expected how we'll get to know each other...
never expected it to bloom so quickly...
but things happen when you least expect them......

i'm officially with someone now...it took years for me to be in a relationship....have seen most of my friends with their special someone...looking at them sometimes with envy or even piss-off cause they are so happy....just hoping for my time to come, for my time to have that special person too....but thank God, this is it....

so, i'll definitely treasure this moment....
will definitely cherish him....
try to be the best that i can be....
and just enjoy the happiness and the joy that i'm feeling right now...


1 comment:

lovemenot said...

welcome back mizz bee!!!