Friday, March 20, 2009

start wearing purple..


start wearing purple.....
hehhe shirt? pant? undies? scarf?
NOPE!!
purple shoes...lol~~
I just bought a new Converse Chuck Taylor shoes from ebay...
some may call it "kasut sepak takraw" (azmir,2009)..."kasut old skewl" (ash,2009)....
it's comfy, it's pretty, it suits me....hahaha *rhyme neh~*
but I just love it...hehehhe~~



*fyi..I took this picture before I wear the shoes..so it's still clean..hehe*
no worries...it won't stain my bedsheet..huhu


the reason why I bought it?
1. I've always wanted a Converse shoes since...forever..
2. the price is reasonable..*more like affordable..huhu*
3. I seriously need a new pair of shoes...*coz I'm bored with the old ones..hehe*
4. Because Jung Yunho wore it on Family Outing...
*and since then I can never forget about this shoes...d**n you Yunho...lol*

the proof of Yunho wearing this shoe


need more proof??


oww...he looks good in anything...huhuhu

basically this is the main reason why I bought this shoe...
*another thing..finally, I know how to edit pics using photoshop...and yay~~ this is my first attempt in editing pictures...that's why the pics seem kinda horrible and ugly...
thanks to Adik who tought me all her knowledge and guiding me along the way with patient and encouraging words...*

~~the end~~


No comments: