Friday, July 18, 2008

New DBSK Haptic CF

oh my god...oh my god....
the new CF are out!!!!
and yeah I like all three of them....
*well except 1 actually...the Yoomin cf was kinda disappointing to me*
yay Jaejoong got a solo cf this time around...wohooo *jumps around*
but still...
THEY LOOK GOOD~~

first of all..my favourite from the three...
the Hosu CF...
*sorry Joongie..you came 2nd this time...ahhh*
well basically the theme for this one is still love...
triangle love (Yoomin), angsty/sad love (Jaejoong), shy/cute? love (Hosu)

The Pink Haptic
Hosu

Yunho looked so shy and cute in here...
love it when he pouts...hehehhe
and Junsu acted like a little cupid helping our leader-sshi and the girl..
*seriously..that girl looks familiar...ahhh is she a celebrity...should be..lol*
forgot to mention...I love the song...
*I'm so going to find it...*





The Blue Haptic
Jaejoong

yay for having the cf all by yourself!!!!hahhaah
he's so hot in here...
love the blue shirt...
the crying scene...*ahhh you made me cred too..well almost cried la..*
ahhh again with his sleeping scene...
*why does Jaejoong always got a scene with a bed..heheheh even in the T concert*
again...envy the girl...thank god there was no touching/skinship scene...LOL!!








The White Haptic
Yoomin

waaa the guys were in sweatpants and sleeveless..*drools*
hahaha Maybe Minnie looked too serious in it...
and I felt like they focused too much on Yoochun....
hmmm...triangle love??
yeah..they are fighting over a girl/me....heheheheh

actually this is my least favourite..why???
hmmm don't know why actually...
maybe because I was expecting more of Changmin's appearance...







all in all...I love the concept of the whole cf...
well it's really different from other cf that I saw...
for anyone from Aussie...it may seem like the 'milk commercial'..
ahh I forgot the brand...
but yeah...I love it!!!
maybe not as cute as the first cf with SNSD
(well..hate to admit it..cause I'm not really a big fan of SNSD anyway *no offence to anyone*)
but it's definitely good...cause we can see more of the boys..
enough of me talking...
I'm going to spend all night watching these vids...hehehhe

credit to Hosu Baidubar and kimbuibui for uploading it on LJ


No comments: